Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sick in bed...

I hate when my immune system attacks me. I have spent most of the last week in bed with a facial abscess...yep... it's just as nasty as it sounds. I look like someone took a base ball bat to the left side of my face.
Lots of antibiotics and pain medication and I am feeling much better now.
Bored to tears but better.
So I decided to try to knit some kitchen wash cloths (like I didn't have enough of them) and pass some of the time.
This one ended up more rectangular than square but it is as good as it is going to get right now. However I really liked the pattern that I found in the book Mason*Dixon Knitting by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne.
It was easy to follow even medicated and it turned out fine. I think I know what I will be doing with some of that cotton yarn!
* I know that these are out of order... but that is what pain medications do to me. This post was from a couple of days ago.